The Ontario Government mandate continues to state that, due to Covid 19
- Steam rooms and saunas are not yet permitted to open.
Reiki Treatments are being offered by appointment.
As we all do our part to contain the virus, please take good care.
Who might be interested in down time at Circa 1894?: To name just a few:
- Anyone wishing to increase their body temperature to ward off or fight illness.
- Busy executive types
- Retirement Parties
- Celebrations of all kinds
- Book club members meeting place
- Company get-away opportunities
- Friends and family wanting to hang out somewhere relaxing and affordable
- Harried mothers & fathers looking for self time
- Wedding parties
- Yoga Groups
- To enjoy quiet time to write your book or manuscript
Give yourself the gift of time away from the ordinary. Bring a friend and share the intimate and relaxing experience available through our variety of saunas. Only $25.00 for the first hour and it gets less expensive, hourly, from there. Come Pamper Yourself!
Circa 1894 Spa has three saunas available to our guests. The NIR and FAR (pictured) are located indoors, while the FINNISH is outside on the lowest deck (see pic to the right).
A networking group (pictured to the right) enjoying the sunshine on the middle deck at Circa 1894.
Why might you be interested in a visit to the Day Spa?:
- Time out with family and friends
- Time away from the stresses of life
- To -use the FAR and NIR Infra-red saunas to ease pain, detox, sleep better, etc.
- For emotional and spiritual healing
- Those wanting Oxygen Therapy
- Those wanting to measure their internal age with the iHeart device, as seen on Shark Tank.
- For romantic time away from the kids
- To relax and reflect
- To pamper yourself
- A change of scenery for your meeting place
- An intimate miniNordik experience with friends or by yourself.
Our SaunaRay, is a medical grade sauna made of basswood. It has been overhauled to use as a NIR (NEAR) Infra-red sauna (above pic). We believe our FAR (pictured to the left) and NIR Infra-reds are the only ones available in the area.
Our Amish built, Finnish Sauna (above) and outdoor (in season) shower, located outdoors on the lowest of three decks, allow for a fabulous Scandinavian Spa experience. Lots of room to sit and enjoy the vibe.
A book club meets fairly regularly, but various "girls days away" are our most popular gathering. Call Donna at 613-259-9988 to book your group meet/get-together.
In Watson's Corners: 25 min. NW of Perth; an hour from Ottawa; 1 1/4 hours N of Kingston.
Open by appt., daily 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., once Covid is behind us.
Currently closed as a result of government mandate:
After your time in the saunas, be sure to relax and rejuvenate in the quiet room, (pictured above) featuring a fireplace with a beautiful oak mantel, aromatherapy, a variety of angel cards, as well as books and magazines for your reading enjoyment.
We want your time at Circa 1894 Spa to be special, so please be sure to let us know how we can best serve you. Call ahead and stop by for a tour.
For a small additional fee, we have Oxygen Therapy ($15 per 1/2 hour) and iHeart Monitoring, which measures your internal age. See below for a sample reading (on moi). Readings, during Spa visits, are $5.00 each. Pamper yourself soon and bring a friend who needs a break.
(During Covid, we are not serving meals.) We have something for everyone including local/organic/in season lunches ($17.50), Reiki by appointment. Bring your robe or, for a small fee, we can provide one. Book your time at Circa 1894 Spa today! Gift certificates and memberships, available. To further our sustainability efforts, we use Arbonne products in both the Spa and the B&B. To order their products, click here. To delight your senses, and for their health giving properties, we use DoTerra essential oils in our diffuser.
Come for the healing mini Nordik Thermo-therapy experience (hot, cold, relax, repeat, repeat) and go home rejuvenated. If you have a health issue or injury, we are pleased to offer affordable hourly sessions, so that you can come as often as you need to for complete healing.